Results-Oriented Representation For Business Law And Litigation
At the Levine Law Firm P.C., the needs and goals of our clients are paramount. We represent a variety of clients with matters pertaining to business law and litigation. In every case, the objective is to obtain the best possible results while respecting our client’s bottom line.
Attorney Jeremy Levine is committed to providing quality legal services to our clients. With more than 20 years of experience, he has worked extensively with both transactional matters and litigation, enabling him to tackle even the most complex legal issues.
“Jeremy is an extremely thoughtful, thorough and efficient attorney who has helped me through a number of real estate and litigation matters.”
— Ronald B. Zent, Real Estate Developer
Business And Corporate Transactions
Our firm has represented numerous clients in the private and public business sectors for a range of transactional matters, including those pertaining to:
- Corporate law — drafting and review of contracts, business, partnership, and shareholder agreements and other documents; business formation and startup; business and asset sales transactions
- Real estate law — residential and commercial real property closings, lease drafting and negotiation, condominium conversions, residential evictions and foreclosures, land use issues
- Employment law — employment contracts, noncompete agreements, buyout agreements
- Debtor-creditor matters
Attorney Levine is licensed to practice in state and federal courts throughout Texas. He provides private sector businesses with smart, aggressive representation for business and commercial litigation. This includes lawsuits related to:
- Breach of contract
- Partnership or shareholder disputes
- Property liens and title issues
- Residential or commercial leases
- Employment disputes
Contact Levine Law Firm P.C.
To discuss your business transaction or litigation with an experienced lawyer, call us at 512-476-9800. Or, if you prefer, you may send an online message using the form on this website.
Our Austin law firm serves individuals and businesses in Travis County and throughout Central Texas.