Litigation Experience And Personalized Service
After a serious car accident, workplace accident or other personal injury accident, you could be facing a number of significant challenges, including injuries, damaged property, lost wages and the personal turmoil of recovering from a traumatic event.
The Levine Law Firm is an Austin law firm dedicated to helping injured clients throughout central Texas. Attorney Jeremy Levine combines 19 years of litigation experience with a compassionate, client-centered approach to representing the firm's clients. When you work with The Levine Law Firm, all you have to do is get better; your attorney will take of your legal needs, including:
- Fighting for your compensation: While many attorneys simply settle their cases, Jeremy Levine focuses on doing whatever it takes to obtain the best compensation award for his clients, whether through negotiation or litigation.
- Handling the insurance company: After an accident, the insurance company agents will be calling you, and they will most likely give you a settlement offer. These offers usually seem generous, but when you consider the long-term medical costs, other expenses and a potentially much greater award, these offers are not as generous as they might seem. Attorney Levine will handle the insurance company for you to make sure you get the best award possible.
- Handling property damage: The Levine Law Firm makes it a regular practice to handle all car and other property damage claims free of charge when representing clients in their personal injury matters.
- Assisting you with obtaining medical treatment: One of the most difficult challenges you will face after an accident will include finding the medical care you need. The Levine Law Firm will help you formulate the best strategies for obtaining appropriate medical treatment.
- Walking you through your entire case: Jeremy Levine makes it a point to remain in good contact with clients, help them understand their rights and options and provide a sound voice of counsel throughout the legal process.
Attorney Jeremy Levine and the entire team at The Levine Law Firm truly care about their clients and the outcomes of their cases. The firm will stand by your side throughout your legal matter. All you have to do is heal. The firm will focus on helping you get the compensation you need.
Contact A Travis County Vehicle Accident Lawyer ∙ Contingency Fees
The firm takes personal injury and workplace injury claims on contingency, so you will not pay attorney fees unless your case is successful. With normal office hours, the firm takes after hours and weekend appointments when needed. To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced Austin personal injury lawyer, call 512-524-9165 (866-226-1271 toll free) or contact the firm online.